- NO pets on the boat. Service Dogs are premitted, but require them to be easily identifiable (wearing vest) and on duty while on board the boat.
- NO BBQs on the boat
- NO tubing, skiing, wakeboarding or any other type of towing behind the boat
- We do not provide coolers, but you may bring your own
- It is illegal to operate any boat under the influence of alcohol. If you will be drinking on the boat you must have a Designated Driver
Boat Capacity & Age Restrictions
- Maximum boat capacity for each boat type includes ALL persons aboard (including infants and children).
- All operators are required to be at least 25 years or older. A valid ID is required for all operators.
- All children who have not reached their 13th birthday must wear a Personal Floatation Device at all times. We reccomend you bring your own, but will provide them to you if needed.
- A reservation must be cancelled 48 hours before you scheduled rental, with a $15 cancellation fee and a full refund of 50% deposit collected. We can also reschedule your reservation with no fee (expires October of next year from your original rental date)
- In case of inclement weather at the time of you rental, you may reschedule your reservation (expires October of next year from your original rental date). NO refunds will be permitted.
Taxes and Additional Fees
- A 50% deposit of rental amount is required to make a reservation.
- Reservations require a debit or credit card. No checks.
- A $750 credit card damage and clean-up deposit is required at time of rental. Cash or check will not be accepted.
- Rental rates do not include sales tax (3.9%) or fuel. You are required to pay for the fuel that you use at the end of the rental.
- You are responsible for the boat once it leaves the dock. All damage occurred while on the boat there after will result in an immediate forfeit of damage deposit at end of rental.
- No shows on reserved boats will be charged full rental price against credit card.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A RENTAL AT ANYTIME IF WE DEEM THE WEATHER UNSAFE.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A RENTAL AT ANYTIME IF WE DETERMINE THE BOAT OPERATOR(S) ARE NOT FOLLOWING LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS.
*All above information is subject to change
Full Day Rentals: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Monday through Thursday Rentals save 10%
Active Duty Military save 10% on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Recommended to call at least three weeks in advanced to make a reservation.
YOU MUST CALL AT LEAST ONE DAY IN ADVANCE TO RENT.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING WALK-INS OR SAME DAY RESERVATIONS.
No Availability for the following dates: 06/05, 06/06, 06/12, 06/19, 06/20, 06/26, 07/03, 07/04